Crochet along "Harry Styles TikTok Cardigan"

 Hi there,

I wanna share this happy project with you.

Let's crochet along "Harry Styles TikTok Cardigan" with me.

 

Here is the brief information about this project.

You can check the materials and so on...


 If you'd like to join me,

First of all, please download a free official PDF pattern at JW Anderson, or the link below.


Official PDF Pattern of JW Anderson's Cardigan  


Originally, this cardigan pattern was made for knitting.

I would like to remake it by crocheting.

I designed 6 stitches for those 6 colors, some are traditional pattern, and the others are my original stitches.

 

Square #1 : Jacquard (Red & Black)


Square #2 : Yellow

 

Square #3 : Black


Square #4 : Green (Original stitch)



Square #5 : Orange (Original stitch)



Square #6 : Red (Original stitch)

 
All stitches are different, and they decorate this cardigan more.
Because the original cardigan has 6 stitches with each identity, so that I would like to give such an essence to this crocheted cardigan as well.
I followed the official pattern as much as I can.
I believe you can really really enjoy this project with these beautiful stitches.
 
There are a few irregular panels, which are shoulders and necks.
 
 
Shoulders & necks

Ribs

Front band with button holes

 
 
Finally, finished everything.
 
After making all panels, join them together according to the pattern.
 
The procedure was also demonstrated in my video for your reference, like how to sew buttons in which timing and so on...
 
 

I tried it on, wow super cute!!
I didn't realize these pop colors make me happy and nice look!
Recently, I picked neutral colors or pale colors with dressy design.
However, these pop and powerful vintage colors suit to everyone. 
Also, short length and long sleeves are nice enough this season.
Loose fitting gives me comfort.
Further more, this cardigan is extremely warm like wearing a blanket.
I wanna enjoy it in this spring.
Thank you very much again, JW Anderson.
OK, please take a look, I uploaded a few photos to show you how nice it is.
If you fall in love with it, you can make the same one as mine with the following tutorial videos after these photos.
I explained deeply, demonstrated as much as I could so that all of you can follow.



 
Here is the tutorial videos of this cardigan
 
Video #1 : How to crochet square #1 through #3
 

 
 
Video #2 : How to crochet square #4 through #6
 

 
Video #3A : How to crochet shoulder & neck squares
Video #3B : How to crochet ribbing stitch
Video #3C : How to crochet the front bands with button holes
Combined into one video !!!
 

 
Video #4 : Assemble panels, ribs and front bands, and how to finish




Please enjoy your crochet life.

I wish this project gives you a small pleasure...



人気の投稿