Crochet Vintage Style Dress "Daisy & Leaf" in Baby & Toddler Size



Hi there, welcome to my blog!
Today, I introduce my new crochet design, which is VINTAGE STYLE DRESS "DAISY & LEAF".

Making Story


This dress was on request, and I designed for babies (0-3mo, 3-6mo, 6-12mo, 12-18mo), and for toddlers (2T, 3T, 4T, 5T). However, I liked this yoke very much, I decided to design for women's top. Please come this blog to check time to time.
 
Because this dress is top down with a round yoke, you can try this on your baby to check the fitting while crocheting.
 
Also, I used 3 balls of #20 lace thread which means 240g 1260m with 1.50mm steel hook (US7), and took 4 days to finish, so if you have 3 hours a day, you need around 10 days.
 
This "Fluffy Daisies" pattern at the yoke is also matching to my bucket hat, so you can make this dress & hat as a set up combination. 
If you are interested in it, please visit my blog or the video below.
 


 

Before Starting

 
Before starting this dress, I recommend to practice these two stitch patterns with your project yarns or threads to check the gauge and to get used to these.


Fluffy Daisies Pattern

Actually, I had a minor change at row 5, but the tutorial video is before the minor change, so sorry for your inconvenience.
And, I added this basic written patterns of both "the back and forth" and "in the rounds", and a diagram in the PDF pattern of this dress for those who want to crochet along with these.

Tutorial Video



Twin Leaf pattern

This pattern is totally new to my projects, but I fell in love with this easy twin leaf design.
This pattern is very useful, because if we use with double crochets, we can match this to quite many designs. As you can see, I increased this double crochet area to form a nice flared skirt in this dress.
Again, I added this basic written patterns of both "the back and forth" and "in the rounds", and a diagram in the PDF pattern of this dress for those who want to crochet along with these.
 


 
 

Let's Make A Dress

Thank you for waiting.
Now is the time to start this beautiful dress.
 
 

Do You Have The Pattern?

Let's grab our hook and thread, and set the tutorial video part1.
In this video, I make a whole dress of 12-18mo from start to finish, however, I found sizing errors after filmed, so I recalculated and revised all errors in the written pattern, and those who want to make a well-sized dress, please refer my written pattern even in 12-18mo.
Also, if you want to make a different sizes, please prepare the written pattern with you, and follow me.
 
 

Part 1 Video

In the part 1 video, I introduce the materials, how to start, how to crochet each row, explain how to increase, how to separate body and sleeves, and how to form a tube. I never use the mean word like "increase evenly", so I'm sure you can follow me even you follow my written pattern in different sizes. 
 
 
 

Part 2 Video

In the part 2 video, I will show you how to crochet the skirt part.
I picked the different stitch pattern to make this dress more gorgeous, however, even the design is gorgeous, the pattern is still simple and easy to understand. 

After finishing the skirt, let's add a finishing touch to this dress, then here you are.
Oh, what a beautiful dress!
Enjoy your summer!!!

 

If You Have Questions

Please feel free to write in the comment section, and if your questions are worth to answer, we'll reply to you.
However, please understand if your questions are already explained in the video or patterns, or if we already answer to others, we will just answer you to watch my video again or to read through the pattern again, or to check the comment section.
 
 
 

Materials For You

OK, here is the tutorial videos and written pattern lists. 
Please enjoy.
 
 

Check Our Free Tutorial Videos

 
 
Tutorial Video Part 2




Shop Our Patterns at Yoneyamadou (Official Store)

You can choose from the variations.

Shop this pattern

https://www.yoneyamadou.com/item/SH-EN-VintageStyleBabyToddlerDress/

 

 

Shop Our Patterns at Etsy

Baby & Toddler

Complete Book : All 8 patterns of Newborn through 5T

Value Book 1 : 4 patterns of 0-3mo, 3-6mo, 6-12mo and 12-18mo

Value Book 2 : 4 patterns of 2T, 3T, 4T and 5T

https://creatoriq.cc/44c80ml

0-3mo only

3-6mo only

6-12mo only       

12-18mo only       

2T only

3T only

5T only

           



 

 
SNS

#susanna #crochet #スザンナ #かぎ針編み 
Online Store
Etsy Store
YouTube Channel

人気の投稿